Our team of Business Sales and Health Experts are available for a variety of speaking engagements which can include:
Lunch & Learn
We can create any of our seminars to suit your needs or tailor custom content for any business or theme. Robert Wise, will initially meet with you to discuss what your needs are. They will customize the content to align with your needs.
Aside from our popular 1-2 hour sessions, we can also customize half- or full-day events. For more interactive sessions, customized workshops can be created which can involve break-out groups, or focused group discussions, based on your requirements.
Keynote Speaking provided by President of RISE Anxiety and Depression Clinic and CEO of Robert Wise Coaching, Robert Wise.
Robert will meet with you to discuss the culture and needs of your organization. He will tailor the content to align with the key message you wish to deliver to your team.
Keynote presentations run between 45-90 minutes, depending on your needs.
Please note each speaking topic can be turned into a workshop–which can include personalized coaching. We can also combine our presentations to maximize productivity.
Health and Wellness Topics Include:
- Managing anxiety and stress under pressure
- How to effectively communicate with colleagues
- Most common cognitive thought distortions and how to challenge them
- Effectively managing conflict at work, at home and in all areas of life
- Developing Interpersonal & Intrapersonal Skills & Tools
- Time Management: Keeping track of what needs to be done, for balancing time allocation
- How to create and maintain healthy boundaries in the workplace
Sales Coaching Topics Include (presented by Robert Wise):
- Goals: Setting realistic goals, and then measuring progress and achieving those goals
- Art of Selling: How to successfully sell to any type of client
- Sales Coaching: Fundamentals of sales for the new or prospective salesperson
- Customer Service Excellence: How to keep your customers satisfied
- Work-Life Balance: A Vision for Success
- Procrastinator: Eliminating the procrastination habit and staying organized